Read Dr. Laraque’s AAP News profile (Reprinted with permission of AAP News)
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for Primary Care
Integrating the Relationship Between Pediatric Primary Care and Child Psychiatry
Phone Consultation Available!
2012 Training Schedule
Register now – Enrollment limited!
From the Committees on Children with Disabilities, NY2 and NY3:
- Swine Flu CDC Update
- Gardasil Talking Points
- Statement of the Committee on Infectious Diseases of the American Academy of Pediatrics, District II, New York State regarding thimerosal and the Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) vaccine
Please contact the DOH with questions, concerns, or if you are experiencing difficulty with a plan:
The New York State Department of Health staff will assist you in contacting the plan and working towards resolutions of your issues.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs),
- a timeline of communication activities,
- transition plan information,
- a single point of entry for access to managed care plan,
- pharmacy benefit manager
- and formulary information
Please visit the DOH website to find out more at:
If you continue to have problems, contact Elie Ward, the AAP District II Director of Policy and Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org