Phone consultation with child psychiatrists available to all District II pediatricians! CAP PC is New York State’s response to meet the public health need of its children and families with mental health needs. CAP PC is a collaboration between the Departments of Psychiatry at the University at Buffalo, University of Rochester, Columbia University, SUNY Upstate, and Long Island Jewish/North Shore University. For further information, please go to the CAP-PC website. 1-855-CAPPC72 (227-7272) Training Schedule Description of the CAP PC Program Agreement to Participate News from CAP-PC It is difficult to understand and navigate the developmental disability system and accessing services. CAP-PC has identified a resource on Parent to Parent of NY that is a guidebook called the Guide to Understanding NYS Office of People with Developmental Disabilities Supports and Services. Also, the Useful Links section on the CAP-PC website has recently been updated, as has a list of books for parents and kids on OCD and Anxiety. CAP-PC Summer 2015 … [Read More...]
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases Webinars - now through October, 2015
CDC recorded Webinar - HPV Vaccine is Cancer Prevention: CDC's Clinical Engagement Initiative (PDF) - April 30, 2015
- Notes from the District Chair, May 2015
- Regents Loan Forgiveness Program
- Important Update on PCMH Payments!! - Changes Delayed Until January 2016
- On Friday, March 13th, Governor Cuomo signed a one-year extension of the e-prescribing mandate that will require that all prescriptions be submitted electronically. The bill to delay the mandate was unanimously passed by both houses of the New York State Legislature. The mandate will now go into effect on March 27, 2016.
- 2015 Budget, Policies and Program Issues
- CMS introduces the new Road to 10 Program. Read more on our ICD-10 page.
- Effective January 1, 2015, the CPT code for fluoride varnish application is 99188. It is suggested to append a V-33 modifier for preventive services.
- Firearm Injury Prevention - Government Interference with Private Practice infographic
- Pre-participation Physical Examinations