NYPATH and Physicians for Reproductive Health are pleased to announce our second webinar entitled: Sexual History Taking with Adolescent Patients. The webinar is designed for medical providers involved in providing healthcare services to adolescent patients. The webinar objectives are to:
- Identify barriers to adolescents seeking and receiving health services.
- Understand laws surrounding consent and confidentiality.
- Develop increased comfort and confidence asking sexual history questions as part of adolescent history taking.
- Communicate with adolescents about their sexual history in a sensitive and developmentally appropriate manner.
- Increase provider knowledge of NYPATH’s training programs and online resources which can help facilitate adolescent friendly sexual and reproductive health care.
John Steever, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center